The purpose of the ECF G5.1 Installation and Deployment Guide is to inform and empower customers to successfully install, license, configure, and optimize ECF. You will also learn about the package options available: SDK and Full Source Code. Mastering the nuances of both packages will result in powerful, reliable, and deployed solutions.
The guide is divided into several sections covering a variety of topics.
- Licensing - These documents offer a broad perspective of licensing in context of the development life cycle.
- Installation - There are different ways to install ECF; these guides walk you step-by-step how to accomplish each type of installation method.
- Configuration and Deployment - Once ECF is installed, it needs to be properly configured in order to start the development life cycle and eventually deploy the ECF solution to the public.
- Support - Learn about how you can get answers to your questions and issues regarding ECF.
- Appendix A - Config Files - This is a long list of pages each dedicated to a file that needs to be correctly configured.
For general inquiries about ECF, please email us at Sales.