The following represents the release history for the Mediachase G5 ASP.NET eCommerce Framework (ECF) Release Level - 5.1.16.
Application System Version: 5.0.8
Business Foundation System Version: 5.0.0
Catalog System Version: 5.0.71
Content System Version: 5.0.26
Marketing System Version: 5.0.12
Order System Version: 5.0.40
Security System Version: 5.1.0
- The previous version of the installer required IIS7 users (i.e., Vista, Window Server 2008, Windows 7 users) to have IIS6 Management Compatibility Role Services enabled (specifically IIS6 Metabase Compatibility, and IIS6 WMI Compatibility). Without it the installation wizard gave a warning that the 'IIS is not installed' in the system requirement check stage, and prevented you to proceed to the next screen. This has been adjusted so that IIS6 Management Compatibility is not needed.
- The Installer fails when the new web site has a path set to its default location
- The Installer can now automatically start the Quartz Services if the option is specified.
- The Virtual Directory Pull-down is not grayed out when the option is disabled.
- The Search Index gets automatically rebuilt when the Install Quartz Services option is selected.
- Entering in a database name that's too long caused the installation process to fail
- Fixed the bug where PasswordRecovery.aspx link couldn't be accessed from the front end.
- Fixed the server error that occurred when clicking on the Cancel button for New Page and New Folder.
- Fixed the critical error that occurred when newly created Site Page.
- Fixed the bug where failed Site Import did not delete database tables partially created by that site import.
- Fixed the "Page Cannot Be Found" error from trying to access the "Shopping Carts" page of a specific user.
- The missing Roles for Customer Management have been added in the Roles list.
- Fixed the server error that occurred when trying to create a duplicate role, and replaced it with a friendly warning.
- Fixed the bug where new roles that have been created were not getting displayed in the Role List Page.
- The order in which the cursor moves through the fields of the Contacts Edit page when using the Tab key have been improved.
- Fixed the error when trying to access the "Shopping Carts" page of a specific user.
- Fixed the missing pull-down menu for the Variation/SKUs tab in the Product Edit screen.
- Fixed the CSV Catalog Import for Sale Price CSV file that was giving an Import Fails error.
- Made minor changes in the pop-up window title from "Move/Copy to Folder" to "Folder to Move/Link to Folder" for a more accurate description.
- Fixed the bug where "Calculate Totals" control did not update the Order Summary section in the upper right corner of the Order View page.
- Fixed the error caused by Creating New Purchase Orders from the back-end while the user has an item in his/her Front-End Shopping Basket.
- Promotion reward items aren't loaded after resetting session.
- Customer Segment: Organization option associated to a discount promotion is not getting applied.
- Adding multiple addresses for one user in Address Management causes the user name to appear multiple times in the Customer Segment pull-down list.
- PPT, docx, doc, xlsx, pdf files uploaded into the Asset List cannot be downloaded with using Firefox: "XML Parsing Error".
- Fixed the error that occurred when creating a New File in the Asset System.
- Fixed the problem where submitting a Purchase Order did not update the In Stock count in the catalog's Pricing/Inventory tab and in the Reporting Low Stock Report.
- The Language section now has field validation to check and warn user about entering incorrect language codes.
- Fixed the error that occurred during the initial attempt to rebuild the Searching Index.
- Added the Delete button that was missing for Meta Fields in Order System.
- Fixed the server error when un-associating a Meta Field from Order System's LineItem Extended Class while users still have items in their Shopping Basket.
- Removed the IX_CatalogItemSeo Index that was being executed redundantly.
- Fixed the server error caused when choosing the "Sign In As Different User" option available under the global toolbar.
- Fixed the bug that incorrectly gave the "Access Denied" message when Trying to login as admin immediately after a failed login attempt with an unauthorized user.
- Fixed the server error that appeared when admin site was timed out and the last action taken before getting rerouted to the login screen was to click on the Home icon.
- Corrected the connectionString.config file for Quartz that was creating a new folder different from the one created by Rebuilding Searching Index in CommerceManager.
The Latest ECF Package is available through Mediachase for G5 Customers only and through our secure TFS server for certified partners.
Potential customers or organizations who want to evaluate the ECF can learn more at http://www.mediachase.com/commerce. Please contact us for a demo and access to the ECF G5 Trial package.