The following represents the release history for the Mediachase G5 ASP.NET eCommerce Framework (ECF) Release Level - 5.1.19.
Application System Version: 5.0.8
Business Foundation System Version: 5.0.0
Catalog System Version: 5.0.71
Content System Version: 5.0.26
Marketing System Version: 5.0.12
Order System Version: 5.0.40
Security System Version: 5.1.0
Please go to our What's New page to view the most recent enhancements made in our code.
Here is a list of known issues that are still pending for a fix at this current release.
- For Window Server 2003 users, "Create New Web Site" option in the installer is not working. At the moment, the installer requires an extra step of manually creating a web site in IIS before running the installation wizard. See here for more details.
- Warning pop-up windows appear in Customer Management. When navigating around in the Organizations, and Contacts screens, a warning pop-up window will appear each time an action is taken. Simply closing the window will allow you to continue in accomplishing your tasks.
- Build index button returns an error, if the search index has not been previously rebuilt. For the time being, choosing the "Rebuild" button first resolves the problem.
- Fixed the Installer bug that caused the wizard to hang on Step 5: Updating Config Files.
- Fixed the Site picker that did not allow you to return to B2C Sample Site, once other existing sites have been selected.
- Fixed the broken link Catalog Items cannot be checked out when any sort option other than the default "Featured Products" is used. Also once the sort has been changed from "Fetured Produts" to others, you cannot go back w/ pulldown.
- In the Currency selection drop down menu, selecting currencies that are not set up for the catalog in display leads to a server error.
- Fixed the server error that occured in My Account screen when adding a new address with both "Use as my default billing address" and "User as my default shipping address" check box selected.
- Clicking on the "+ Wish List" link on the front-end catalog items page used to open an empty catalog page, and the Wish List also did not get updated.
- PasswordRecovery.aspx page did not send out an email to the specified email address.
- Doing a search for "Mobile Phones" and selecting the 2nd/3rd page will give a Server Error: "Specified argument was out of the range of valid values."
- Fixed the bug in which the Checkout.aspx page did not display the Total Payment amount and the Order Number when an order was submitted as an anonymous user.
- Fixed the incorrect behavior where Items in the wishlist was getting deleted when the "In Stock" Qty reached zero.
- Selecting the "Save & Publish" button did not update the page template when returned to the Browse veiw. The work around was to save it as draft once and then select Approve.
- Html Editor/Cute Editor image file uploader was broken.
- The adjusted column widths in the Organization Info > Organizations screen will now get saved, so that they do not need to be readjusted each time the screen is refreshed.
- The "Security Code" field in the New Credit Card info section did not allow users to enter 3 digits but always required 4 digits. Now the field accepts 3 digit security codes.
- Links to the Contacts detail page has been added to each name listed in tje Organization Info > Contacts screen.
- Fixed the "Delete Selected" command that was not working for the Roles List page.
- Attempting to save new credit card info in the Contact Info screen caused a server error: Invalid validators:  Wrong type 'System.RuntimeType'. 'ExpirationYear' field expects integer. The error has been fixed.
- Fixed the browser error that occured when changing the quantity of an item in the Contacts' wish list screen.
(Order Management) The Order View title gets lost and display "undefined" when refreshing the browser
- Missing Field box for the promotion conditions was added for better usability
* Fixed the server error that was caused by the "Upload Multiple Files" command. * "New File" upload gets completed 100% but after returning to the Asset List, the file has not been uploaded.
- Fixed a bug that prevented newly created extention to be deleted.
- Fixed the Exporting and Re-importing functionality for the Businessfoundation that didn't used to get correctly executed.
- Export and importing the Business Objects disables the ability to edit or delete Customized (non-default) objects
- Choosing "Build Index" right after deleting and re-importing the Everything catalog causes an Error: Build Failed using "CatalogEntryIndexer" indexer, "oject reference not set to an instance of an object."
- Fixed the "Page Not Found" message that appeared when trying to log in to the Commerce Manager as an unauthorized user
- Fixed the errors when compiling the Full Source Code in Visual Studio.